E-commerce order fulfillment services
The research includes:
1. Description of basic and additional order fulfillment services
2. Pros and cons of a third-party order fulfillment
3. Description of the consumer of order fulfillment services — who they are and what they want
4. Market Dynamics — incentives and disincentives, trends
5. The structure of the market, the players classification
6. Profiles of the order fulfillment operators
7. Cases with market participants
The main results
— The market is young, unformed and has no universal IT-systems, billing, work rules and interaction with customers. Competition is weak, just beginning to grow.
— New order fulfillment market players come from neighboring niches. Among them are the courier companies, 3PL-operators, online stores.
— While there are 40 000 online-shops in RuNet the market has only 30+ companies order fulfillment operators.
— Key customers of order fulfillment services: online shops (current and upcoming online) and retail suppliers without online foreign companies who want to the Russian market ecommerce.